Return & Fund
- Q. Do you cover the return shipment costs?
- A: We only cover the return fee when the return is caused by the goods being defective, faulty, DOA
(Dead on Arrival), or when a wrong item has been shipped. For any other return, including warranty
return, the return shipping costs to the Return Center will be borne by the customer.
- Q. When will I receive my refund?
- A: For orders placed using a credit/debit card:
- Q. We will refund the price of the item(s) returned to the same card. Please note, it may take 7 to 14
working days for the amount to reflect in your bank statement once the payment has been processed.
- For orders placed using SADAD:
The refund will be processed from AASAAN STORE to the customer account via bank transfer after the
customer provides their information.
- Q. What is the return notice period?
- A: We offer a hassle-free 2 days no questions asked return policy and 7 days exchange.
Please do note that the following conditions must be met to process a return successfully:
- An item may only be returned within 14 days of the date of receipt
- It must be in its original packaging with the original tags and labels
- It must be unused and the seal must be intact